Thursday, May 27, 2010

hey readers...

hey readers..
i'm bck...
haha...
been playing last chaos bck..
the game is totally great...
er..my last test pass...woohoo...
I got 52/100...juz pass...haha nvm...at least i pass...if i fail two test...i nid to retain for 6 mths...OMG!!
haha...last exam is on 2nd june..
sori for not blogging...kinda bored and lazy to type,i mean uodate..haha..
haha..
lately been playing skates bck...
make me feel better...
i rather injured myself than staying at home...
u think i totally insane but i am a skater..
NO PAIN NO GAIN!!
haha nth to sae abt...
and to fafaa..
we are actually fated but...its juz my time balance...
dat make u bored and alone..
i totally sori..but i hope i can gain back my old time wif u..
i wont let u leave from my heart..
and u can see..
i wan to sae smth seriously..
most gerls ask me for std or smth...
all i can sae..is NO!!
and i sae to them that i Love u oni...and i hated to be my old self...
really hate and i regret...
u wont leave? will u??
haish...
haha nvm...
let get to the topic..
er, exam??
haish i think is totally hard, and i dunno wad to study abt..
been lazy studying...
and this sundae meeting up wif my ITE frens..
and STUDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...