Wednesday, August 25, 2010

hey hey hey

HEY readers,
long NO POST!!!!!!!!!!!
haha...
i miss my blog alot..
it bring super alot memories..
i have a new fren and alot fun thing is happening to me...
i am glad i bck..to my blog...tat is made last yr i think..
haha...
I TOTALLY WEIRD...
u wanna noe whyy??
BECAUSE I AM JUZ JOKING...hahahahahahaha!
LOL its totally lame...but i am me..
i will makes joke tat make people laugh..
u cant live wif ur life wif boredness..
NOw..my life is full of families and fren and my lovely gerlfren...
wanna see her face??
orite hold on!

there it is..
my gf :D...
its has been 1 mth plus...
but i going to be wif her until i die..
haha, even i dunno wen i gonna die..
i looking forward..
:D
haha, but dying is totally cool 4 me ..
haha, its sound so weird cause i am weird..
:D no matter wad, i gonna stay in my own lifestyle..
My name have been changed in facebook, to me its look cool..
but other told me its weird,
i took the name for anime tats is one piece..
Monkey D. Luffy but i changed it to be my name is
Moallim D. Luffy...its totally cool..
i abit like him..like to eat alot and make fren alot..but fight nah..no necessary
haha tats all folks...
see ya,...
BEST!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...