Friday, December 4, 2009

hey readers...

hey readers...
ytd i woke up 7.00am..quickly bath cause i still at my bro house..
haish..sian work..
erm den reach to workplace..relax abit den start..
den ira called me..den i told her i working..
den she came..she saw me..den i entertain her awhile..and my crew thought i flirting...-.-..
hahas..den i need to do my work..
den i saw ira like finding me..
den she went off...
hahas..den finish work at 12am..
damn it..i cant even feel my legs...
hahas...
den we all dat working ytd took taxi..
den i went home last...
sadded...:(
haish..den eat kfc..my mum or my sis bought it for me but the whipped potato is spoilt and i get stomachache...
den this morning went to malaysia..to buy my sis wedding things..
haish den i buy a things not so much la..
hahas...
kinda headache rite now..
hahas...
kinda bored..and kinda miz that person alot..i got make video for her..
its kinda dunno wad to sae..hahas...
ok la tats all...
btw tmr 5/12/09..i will be working..
see ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...