Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hey readers...

hey readers...
long tyme nvr post...
erm todae i went to ite amk again juz to take pic, and submit my forms..
i went wif my mum, she wanted to see my new sch so i brought her la..
hahas, saw jitwee, wei hao, wenliang and khongyee..going to that sch too..
hahas...walk walk...den me and my mum took mrt back and saw fil..i keep quiet but i text her..hahas...cause i dunwan her to see my short hair -.-....I HATE SHORT HAIR!!!
argh i cut my hair for the sake of my new ezlink card...WTF!!
argh..we went to my bro shop and eat...i can eat alot todae cause i todae got bad stomach.. haish wad a sway dae..hahas...
erm i hope i got a talent in this course...i wan to get 1000 dollars..i can spend alot alot of things...i and valentino same class...
class a : got hangcai, zhenghua and wei hao and wenliang..
class b: me and valentino oni i think??
class c: khong yee alone...><
thats all for todae
dada!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...