Friday, March 19, 2010

hey readers...

heY readers...
Tday, was my fun dae...
morning...play com...
texting fafa..
den after texting...i meet up wif shufian and amirul at yana block..
den we chat chat...amirul sae..lets go to brendon house...
den we go there like gundu..noone theres...or he dunwan to open the door..
den amirul went home..and i went to shufian house...cause he want to change his clothes...den go there..drink and watch tv awhile...cerite Hell's kitchen...
wahaha..my favourite show...
den go meet up wif fafa and shafiqah...
we walk out from the jp library...we saw amirul waiting 4 us like gundu..hahahas...
den we walk walk...take bus to taman jurong..shafiqah give fafa camera for their project..
den we wait for shafiqah to get change and we sat at tjcc...
we sit there waiting for shafiqah to go for net ball training maybe??
haha..shafiqah go and we walk walk...and lastly we found where to lepak..
haha..we go to yana block again and we chat all along..btw yana pun ada..haha..
fafa and shufian tickle me like hell...i keep talking shit...haha..
make them laugh all the way..den amirul treat us water...cause i seduce him by my talk..haha jkjk..
den he went off...den yana too...
den left me, fafa and shufian...
den fafa went home...
and shufian gave me 2 sticks..
woohooo..he cutting down cause shafiqah ask him too..^^
erm den i saw 240 and i run but i miss it..haish..i run slow or the bus running away from me, i also dunno...haha den took 154 bus..and saw salihin and the others..after playing soccer..haish salihin ball is stolen or missing i also dunno...
FCUK them ah...who stole...
tkde duit pe nk beli bola...
alamak..
den smoke wif sal for awhile..and sent him to bus stop and went home...
and updating rite now ^^ haha...
ok la Folks..gtg..SEE YA!!
btw this is my latest me..

thnk u^^ BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...