Monday, March 29, 2010

hey readers...

Hey readers..
i will be posting abt 28 march tats is yesterdae...
erm..
morning i woke up ard 5.55am..to go bath and pack everything...
den meet rahmat...den salihin was late...haish...
we reach to harbourfront ard 7.20am...den me and sal was smoking for meantime to wait for the shuttle bus to capella hotel..
den we were talking to each other..den den i saw one bus...
lucky i saw it or not we miz it and we goin for 1/2hr..haish..
we were damn lucky..
den we went into capella oredi..we took our uniform and change...me and salihin will be working at banquet..and rahmat is alone at pool..
hahaha...
mostly me and sal was damn slacking..haha..very best...
we took pic...


haha...its fun to take pic..haha..



den we finsh work...
we walk walk...actually there is more pic but anything i will be putting at my facebook...
haha...so let me finish my talk....
after tat we went to eat..haha and we juz put any name..
haha..den after eat..took our train..and meet shufian and we talk talk abt...
ghost...and rahmat was scared...HAHA...
LOL!!and i went home..and reach ard 12am..
wow...damn scary..haha..
den i on my com for awhile and i slpt at my com...-.-
haha..LAME!!
haha tats...all...
TODAE STORY
morning..cant wake up...too tired...
and afternoon...wake up and went out to meet shufian first and meet fafaaELMO!!
haha...took my bus..and saw that...KICAP MASIN!!
haha..penakut punya budak,kacau budak ppm je tau..
den listen to my music..and walk to shufian...den got one uncle muslim...ask me for money..cause he want to go home..cause he lost his ic..and i dun believe him...and btw i see and smell him tat he is drunk..and so i use my brain to escape from that situation and met shufian and we walk to lakeside...before we reach to lakeside...
one man...(indian muslim) called us..so we went there..
we talk talk talk...that indian muslim ask me and shufian to join his gangster member..WTF??!! he old enough?? at first i keep quiet..den i too fed up..i talk and staring at the same timing..and he was drunk and he keep repeating the same thing..
mepek sia...den got one part..i wasnt ready..he slapped me...i was angry..
like wan to give straight jab..u imagine that person slap u...u wont be satisfied rite??but i relax..cool down..den he sae from todae onward u are my under gangster member..den i was lazy to keep toking to him...i juz sae *Set ah set ah*
den shufian act like somebody called hym but i noe that he want to find a way to go far away from that person...den shufian sae we need go sch..then that person sae abt other things...i was fed up until i was like raise my voice..i sae we need to go sch...den he let us go and he ask me wad my name..i juz sae *didi*..
we walk off...den me and shufian meet iffah...den we slack slack..until 530pm we went off..i went to shufian house to eat..den we finish eat..we went out..
we slack at juliyana block until..10.50 plus...
de. now updating and tmw i will be working..at same place..
7 or 8 am till 3 or 5pm..
haish...confirm i will slack wif salihin..haha..
^^ok bye readers...
I LOVE U!! (someone tat some people noes)
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...