Monday, March 1, 2010

hey readers...

hey readers...
i been bz for long time nowadays..and cant even slp properly..
todae was my so called sway dae...
haish..me and my frens went smoking den suddenly got one uncle come , i nvr notice..
it was so fcuking...he sae got people..den i was like move my hands..den the fire from the ciggs fell in my bag and it went through until i lastly step onto it..
walao my bag got hole and my bag was fcuking expensive...!!
den smoke again...den i want to shoot out..den it rebound and hit my fren head..and he dun notice until got one sound!! * ISHHHHHHH*
den he quickly move his hand to his head..and sae ouch3!!!
HAHA my bad luck dae..haish..
den went jss ard 3 plus..wait for stanley all..den went off...
den wear my skates and skate at skatepark..without bringing any money..i was famished!!
ARGHH!!!
damn it, all i have is cigg...haish, den play play play until went home at 11 pm..
wif shufian...haha..
tmw start sch at 9..ok thats all..
byes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...