Friday, June 11, 2010

hey readers...

hey readers..
todae was absolutely fun!!
FBJ OUTING AT SENTOSA!!
haha first...
morning wake up den play com..
den go bath and pack my things..
den meet yan and mirul at lakeside..
den we go bnly awhile to buy smth..
den we met valentino at j.e.
den he told us that stupid chicken cant wake up..
haha...so we went without them..
me, yan, valentino and mirul will have fun at sentosa...but too bad amirul cant swim..the family nvr let him..
haha,
we reached harbourfront...we went to the universal studio..we bought the popcorn it was very nice bt very expensive...small packet cost $7..wow!! but its worth it!!
and we took pic...but all the pic will be showing below...dun wori ^_^
haha...den we had fun we jump here and there...
den valentino got plan to make sand castle but in the end it end up to mountain haha..^^
den we bath, we walk walk at universal studio again and we go to the universal and we stand there see the EARTH!! haha...den beside me got one chinese gerl..i look at her and she smile to me, yan saw it and he hapi for me ^_^? haha..
but i oni go to one gerl...the gerl quite cute...but i got someone in my heart oredi...i will chase her no matter wad...
and we walk walk at vivo until its ard 10 plus..
haha den we went to the mrt...shufian cant go in cause not enough money to go in...left 0.70 cent haha...den amirul and valentino took mrt...so i accompany shufian to take bus...and alot of stupid indians people...like bastard shout excuse alot of time like the bus running away...we pushed them and we are in the bus...we went to the second level...den the stupid bangla disturbing them...i stared at them siak..
like F**K siak...damn IRRITATING!!
den i went off and play My MMA FIGHTER!! my league...i want to win my league...
ahaha...
ok time for picture^_^

MY TRADEMARK POSE^_^( THE PYRAMID ) ILLUMINATI POSE^_^












this is my trademark(THE PYRAMID)...Yan and mirul is posing my trademark...

yan did my hair...
THNX YAN ^_^!!!
BYE READERS ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...