Monday, June 14, 2010

hey readers..

hey readers..
i wanna talk abt last saturdae..
morning wake up ard afternoon cause fridae i slept at 5am...i cant slp..
den wake ard 2pm...haha late rite??
ard 5 plus... my mum, my sis and me went to jp to walk walk...
we went to see movie at 7.10pm...we watch the karate kid..
it was absolutely awesome...
i feel like watching again...
so be4 we watch movie we walk walk..
i ask my sis to buy for me slipper..at cotton on..
so my sis bought pants and the slipper cost $5...cheap rite??
haha...den went to chameleon and so on...so we went to the movie place to buy popcorn and hotdogs jumbo...wow..SO LONG!! haha...
den the movie end at ard 9 to 10 pm...damn late..haha...
but its a great show...
i maybe watch again..if i got my own money..
haha...anyone want to join me??
haha...
ok thats all for tdae..
this the pic of karate kid..

bye readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...