Friday, June 4, 2010

WELCOME TO MY LIFE^^

Hey readers..
i totally bck to original MOALLIM!!
haha..^_^...
i have been to my old skate life..
haha...but my wheel worn out..
and keeping money to buy new wheels and frames..
haha...
i totally excited to skate wif my old frens..
bt i bck to original noob skaters..
i forgot to grind haha..
last tyme...i hardcore...haha jkjk...nt so hardcore..
who wan play rollerblade wif me?? anything call me ok?
haha..
HOlidae?? lets us have fun^^
been contact some of my old frens and my ex gf..^^
been hanging wif haikal...
when can i be in Ite cck?
i juz cant wait..
haha...i cant imagine how many people are in that college..
haish i cant be a soccer player..bt nvm...skaters will be there for me..^^
haha...
orite readers..
bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...