Friday, April 2, 2010

hey readers...

hey readers..
sori for not posting any details for last few daes...
i have problem to settle...
i have super bad feelings..
i dun noe wad to do...
HAISH!!!!ok let me tell u the full story...
its was on the 30/3/10...
me, rahmat, salihin and shufian...
me, rahmat and salihin juz finish our work..
den meet up wif shufian...at taman jrg at blk 353...
den..we talk talk talk...we were smoking..den the police car went past us..
we ran away...we walk through the condo near to lakeside pri..
den we go to the big drain, we found a place to sit to relax and chill over there..
its ard 10 plus...i think..
den we go smoke and i finish it last and i threw it at the drain...
shufian sae *OUH SHIT*
den i ask why?? he sae that we cant throw things at the drain cause...u noe...smth may come to u...and u oni can see it and noones else...
den i sae sori sori...i dunno anything..
he sae nvm..and he sae dun do it again..
wen i was abt to sae out my secret to them...
got one bird...has weird sound...
i dunno wad to describe the bird but it has weird sound..
wen we go to the kopitiam...we talk abt our ghost experiences...
i had alot of it...den wen we look at the time...it was ard 12 am i think..
den me, rahmat, and salihin..walk home...salihin was the long journey for him...
rahmat reach home first...
and wen i walk through jurong town pri..
it was the bird sound again...and it has the same tune..
i was afraid..it follow me bck home..
den i called my house to open the gate...den my mum...serve me food..and wen i look outside the window...the bird make a sound..the weird song..and my dad sae it was a devil..called pontianak...
i was afraid...i told my frens that maybe the ghost fall in love wif me?? haha..jkjk..
i dunno wad to do...haish...i totally scared...den mostly i look outside the window or juz finish bath...i always heard that sound...even my mum heard it..
i think i should talk to the ghost...to go far away from me..
i nvr disturb him/her..
okok change topic..
btw i gonna let u all noe tat i am att...on the 29/3/10
haha...the gerl name ar?? go find out..
haha...
ok thats all for todae story??
ok BYE READERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...