Friday, October 2, 2009

HEy readers...

Hey readers...
i was sad this time...
i going to have my N level for the last tyme...
and i am sick...
and kena scold by my dad...cause he cared abt me...
he scold me and my mum...cause he ask my mom...why am i not recovering...
i was like dunno wad to sae...den ytd..took my medicine...den my dad came home, take a look at me...den he shout...lets go to nearest hospital...the west point hospital...
then i was like OMG!! i going to slp and u ask me follow u to hospital...den i follow ar...cause..i muz get well soon...den check up thingy...den kena injection...then this time super pain...i bear wif it...i nvr took injection since macdonald thingy...haish, i look at the brother that gave me the injection..hahas..then i think wen this injection going to finish...the feeling was like he putting cement at my arm...hahas...
den go to the counter pay $71 dollar...walao...so expensive, den my7 dad sae expensive is nothing but health is important...u still young my dad sae...
den went home...wash leg and face...
den wen to slp..den out of nowhere...i shout...
cause, the injection thingy very painful...
i shout and shout...and shout saying pain and i sweating...i switch on the fan to max...i still sweating, den i shout i very hot...den...
i think abt dunno wad...ouh i noe something..cause..i was alone...
i think u guys dun believe...i heard somebody whispering to my ear...saying go to slp...den it touch my chest...den i calm down...den i went to slp...
den i woke up...my rashes getting alot...and abt my jln raya...i have to cancel...
i need to go to malay ( bomoh )
den he sae bla bla...watever thingy...
hahas...i dun believe...watever...
i oso dunno how to take my N level...if i like this...Haish...Why muz this stupid sickness come this time round...
haish...i think it sae i muz study at home...dun go out and have fun...
hahas...i think the other having fun...haish...den i asked my sis buy for my Kfc...
hahas...den she go buy for me...she very kind...
i damn bored...so i think i go study more better...hahas...
so guys out there...
I wish u for the last tyme...
DO UR BEST FOR UR LAST N LEVEL PAPER!!
JIAYOUS!!!
and pray for me to get well soon...
I want to Be SOCCER PLAYER>..<
wish for me that too, and wish for me to be no. one chef too...
hahas...
ok...last thing...
to my juniors of JSS...
study well orite??
hahas..i will remember u all orite..i hope u will remember me.. too...
bye readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...