Friday, October 9, 2009

HEy readers...

Hey readers...
i wanna sae...
alot of things..that happen,
firstly..i really wanna pass all my N level exams...
i wan get more aggregate points...
so i can choose more option to get that course...
but i think the oni place for me is chef...
hahas....
and on the 8 oct...morning went sch...
as promise...i gave fatiha a hug...
a farewell hug...
after that...i went home...den slp awhile den meet frens
afternoon play bowling wif frens first den go adventure at night...
damn shocking...den walk walk alot...den at night slpt at haikal's house...
den morning wake up den went home...
den haikal text me sae wanna come my house cook spaghetti..
den i sae orite...den go there..wif skates..
den play at inside jurong stadium...
den go lakepark skatepark..7 plus went home...
den me , haikal and haikal cousin..skateboarder..
den went haikal house...den train muscle abit den me learn to spar more...
and i got weak point but not going to tell...sori...
hahas...den skate back home ard 10.51pm
den now use com den watch anime...den slp..cause tmr got a special dae...
go to esplanade to watch STOMP 2009..den maybe we plan to go to bugis walk walk...
den sundae...go jln raya at teachers house...
den mondae go to sentosa...celebrating my frens birthdaes...four people birthdae total..hahas...
thats all for todae...
erm...this is for iffah...
i am sori if i nvr reply ur msg...
hahas quite bz rite now...
to fatiha
thanx for everythings...
to all my super super bestfren...
i wont forget u all...
u make me laugh, cry and angry...
thnx for all this memories...
really thnk u...see u in future...
hope we make frens unite gathering everytime..if we free...
BYE READERS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...