Wednesday, April 7, 2010

hey readers...

hey readers...
sori for not posting for long tyme..haha..
erm quite bz...erm...
last two daes..been staying at jian wen house..play last chaos...
haha..kinda lame cause we went there juz to play his ps3 and com...
and me, sal, jianwen chat chat until morning..
haha...den...bz working..
haha...our work super slack...I LIKE!!!
its fun to go out wif FafaaELMO...cause she make me laugh and feel ticklish...
haha...she my perfect gerl..dat can make me laugh all dae long..
haha...but its kinda hard wen i start schling later..cause..
my sch timing and jss sch timing different..
and dunno got time for each other i also dunno...
but i try to CABUT! haha..
juz to meet her..^^
ok la short post oni..^^
BYE READERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...