Monday, April 12, 2010

hey readers...

Hey readers..
todae was quite gd dae for me..
morning wake up..ard 6.30am..den went out ard 645am
met salihin at lakeside...den we went to jurong east to meet allim and karti..
we chat chat at mrt..den me, sal, karti go first...allim go to novena and take bus or smth i forgot..haha..
den we took todae newspaper...
and saw this title..

haha..i cant see properly?!
MAN UTD IS OUT?? AM I SEEING THINGS??
HAHA TATS TOO BAD!! CHELSEA TAKE THE LED RITE NOW!! NO other team can win against chelsea...
omg!! haha...
walk walk ard sch..had my p.e...
den ard 12pm...i went out to meet salihin and we went to meet shufian at amk same goes to rahmat...
me, sal, rahmat taking our pay...
shufian applying job..den after tat...we went jp..bought my new contacts..
more comfortable..haha..but its green colour..
haha,mcm incredible hulk!!
haha...den we go bwh blok..chat chat..until 11pm..we went home in separate ways..
haha...tmw start at 9am..
so gonna slp fast..^^
bye readers..
GD LUCK SHUFIAN!!GO GET HER HEART!!
LOVE U FAFAAELMO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...