Saturday, April 10, 2010

hey readers...

hey reader...
kinda bored...
dunno wad to do?
nowadaes stress...
kinda no mood..last tyme...there will be someone to cheer me up..
but now there will be longer to make me cheer up...
there will be prob alwaes..
i wanna ask...
I NOT A MATREP~!!!!!!
i hate people calling me tat...
and now i juz lose one of my bro...
he alwaes think i change in bad person..
i am not..u made an outing...
actually i can come..but there will someone i hate...
and i dw to spoil that outing u made..
we been brothers for going 6 yrs..
and u are trying to forget me??
OK fine..
i wont disturb ur life..
..i nowadae...has been crying for nth...
i damn stress....super stress....
why cant i be normal kids??
i recently thinking abt dying bt i think again but...
it so childish to think abt that..
i still wan to ride my bike..
haha... i think i go to my own right path..
thats all...
bye readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...