Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hey readers...

Hey readers...
wah it been so long i nvr update??
haha..
kinda tired nowadaes..i dunno why? but although i am tired...i always happy...u wanted to noe why?? it because of my gf...
haha...i am so hapi when i wif her..haha..
here is the pic iffah edit for me^^..

erm tmw will be our first month...
haha...kinda hapi dunno why??
i think it been so long i had a real relationship...
haha^^..mostly relationship i had..must have quarrel...but this time i and iffah have no quarrel be4..although i make mistake..or smth...i ask for forgiveness...iffah understand me...i love her so much!!! our relationship can last long!!
i love u so much iffah...
^^ I love my oni badut!! haha...
haha..rite now i ready for sch back..cause i been escaping or nvr come sch..and my teacher call up my house...so i am going to keep up my absentees things..wad i miss out in studies...i left ard how many dae oni to study...OMG!!
and i am ready...
i been slping like alot of hours but i cant get up for sch, i dunno wad happen to me..
haish...am i changing to new person or still the same or to the bad person..
haha...gotta to test myself..
orite tats all i wann to sae todae..haha..
see u^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...