Friday, April 16, 2010

hey readers...

Hey readers..
i will be posting abt ytd...
where should i start wif??
orite...
morning..i woke up..ard 7++
msg my darling...den meet shufian ard 1 plus..
i go buy my things first...den went home...i put my ezlink back to my green small bag..
den i walk out from house...walk walk...saw musfirah...den i talk to her..*u not meeting shufian??* den she blur blur...den she follow me...den i saw my darling...
den we suggest wanted to go 354, slack slack until 2.30..
wen i abt to board the bus.i been checking where is my ezlink..i like very dumb..
haha, i ran back home and i tot of my green bag...
make me paisey siak...
den i went to 354...we chat chat...den rahmat came..
den musfirah wanna go home...and my darl want to meet her frens..
me and shufian send off them by separating at lakeside bridge..
i send my darl and went to 7-11 at lakeside..den wait for shufian...
den we all went inside mrt station and waited for salihin at last cabin..
wah he damn late...
-.-!!
we reach harbourfront oredi...we tot that we are late...but...faisal call rahmat...
asking where we all...
we reach our workplace oredi...
the pei jun like cb...shout shout...colour hair,long hair, long finger nail...pls go home..or lend their things to cut nails, colour the hair black...and blablabla...
den we go change..
we go to the ball room...
we kena brief abt wad to be happen in the ball room later...blablabla...
we have our break...den we tot of wan to cabut...
but cannot..we went in...and got one part..very hard...
remove the bone from garoupa fish...and the shape of the fish is the butterfly shape...haish...i listening..so my fren all planing to cabut..plus our new frens..we met there...
den salihin dare me...* ehk moallim..u gangster rite??* sal sae to me...
so i juz walked out the ball room...
den meet my fren at smoking place...
bt then rahmat...want to go work...he took his table num sia?
den suddenly wen we waiting for bus transport...
rahmat..called us..he sae he wan to cabut too,
den i go run met him...and wait wait wait..i and shufian go smoke first...
den rahmat, went out we faster faster...go home..
btw we got took our pic...



SALIHIN


ME

Shufian

RAHMAT
so we took our transport bus...and we alight near vivo there..
i sae...we go change at toilet first...
we change..
den i suggest go..toysrus for awhile..
i wanted to see wad has change,
alot things has change...i mean oni for manager,clerks,and supervisor..
for supervisor..i misses alot is wandi...
and walk walk..i saw ASHIKIN!!!
i miz her..haha...wen i still working..
everytime..i went for break...
i will go wif her..and i misses one of my clerk too...
AFIDA! she quit...haish...
den i go disturb ashikin ytd..cause i miss those daes i work at toysrus..
haish...
den after walking...and playing(salihin and rahmat playing swords)-.-
haha...den we all took train...and one by one separate...
i reach home...i wash leg...den on com...den watch anime..den went to slp...too tired...
tats all for ytd..
Bye readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...