Thursday, June 25, 2009

todae fun but tired...

hey guys and gerls...
want hear my story abt todae???
ok here we go...
me, my sis, her fiancee..and andy...went to watch transformer 2 revenge of the fallen....
THE MOVIE i gave them five stars!!!!!
u GUYS nEED see this...
100% nice...
hahas...we went for 6.45pm show...
so sad...people all booked the back rows....we need to sit at the first row...nvm...
cause if next show is ard 10 plus....so better sit front...
after show we all was freezing..and our head very headache...
we went to eat at burger king....ar...btw i forgot tell we went vivo watch....
hahas....super late...then i was sleeping inside my sis fiancee's car...so nice...
now reach home...posting...bb
see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...