Sunday, June 21, 2009

todae went out....

HEllo...
hahas...
todae...actually nothing happen...
erm todae juz went out wif family...hahas although sit at com oni its better to rest my eyes...so i went out wif them...
ok ok quite fun...i actually dun like to go out wif family cause they went to the same place every time we went out...it is quite boring...but i juz went out wif them...we walk2...then we go mamam...then walk2 at nova....see furniture...all then i got nth to do i took photos...
Me hehes...
me again...hahas...= ]
me again and again...muahaha...
ok ok fine now going end my story...
after we went out of the nova shop..
we go mamam again at west coast...
then we went home... now i editing...so
THE END....hahas jk jk..
ok see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...