Monday, August 17, 2009

ABT todae...

Hello readers...
here come my story...
morning..wake up early..cause need to pack up things...
den morning...i bring joey present...
todae joey birthdae..den morning saw her..den give the present...she was shocked at first..
den at recess time saw joey again...I love u joey...
den after sch..we went to kfc first, we go eat first den we went to ntuc buy things..den went to watch movie...chinese movie..title (where got ghost)lucky i got bring jacket or not later joey feel super cold...
okok quite funny and some part scary...kinda shocking...hahas..
den we walk walk...after awhile all went hm...
den me and my family went to my bro house near woodlands...
wah far sia...den..i pity joey..she on9 juz for me..de i nvr on9..I sori..joey...
went there...read our prayers...den we see the baby..den cut the hair...
all baby juz born need follow malay religion...hahas...Kinda cool...
den went eat...cause from after cinema i very hungry....lucky my sis buy murtabak..
hahas...i noe it funny...den i came home...i quickly on9 and joey juz off9...sad-ed..
nvm...tmw can meet her...I love her alot....

JOEY...
AND HAPI BIRTHDAE TO U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...