Friday, August 14, 2009

TODAE... :D

Hello readers...
wanna hear my story todae??
morning wake up den go sch..
cant msg joey★..Sad..
den went sch..meet shufian...we chat chat...den go look for Joey★..
hahas...I miz her...hahas...
one dae.."A" muz look at her face...
meet her...den went to parade square..
haish..i pity myself..CAnt sing the majulah...cause my throat pain..
hahas...den went past joey★ class...be4 that..i asked joey★ to cook for me..
TOdae check our paper...OMG!!! I FAILED 4 subject how????OMG...PRELIM LE!!! havent N-LEVEL..
wah muz CHIONG LIAO..hahas...WANNA BE A CHEF LE...:D
I LOVE U JOEY★...
den after sch.. meet joey★ first...
den went for FAREWELL PARTY FOR SENIOR LIBRARIAN!!
muahaha...I SENIOR...LOLS...
den after that...i eat a little..haish..i dumb la..
i should eat alot..
hahas...
den after that..meet shufian at back hall..wif amirul, glenn, jason and fatiha..
glenn and jason went out..shufian send juliyana home..den amirul went home...
den fatiha alone..cause i packing up to meet joey★ at canteen..den i chat wif fatiha..
awhile oni...den i quickly went down..den went to jp...
went kfc and den go to Popular..den go where ar?? i forgot..den i took 241 wif joey, yiling, jolin..den i walk joey★ home...
den i took bus home..
reach jp den took 240 bus..
DAMN IT...i go slp inside bus until..stop until dunno where..but still near my house...
haish...Now chatting wiv JOEY★...AND PLURKING AND WATCHING ANIME...
DATs ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...