Sunday, August 9, 2009

YTD FUN BUT SUPER DAMN TIRED!!!

Hello readers..
wanna hear abt ytd story??
morning..wake up..den msg joey...
den meet shufian, stanley..den at last meet my dear...
den we went to queensway shopping centre...
i went to meet my super pro skater dat is me and haikal god bro: jatt...
hahas...we chat chat...den sae gdbye to my god bro..den we went to city hall...wait for tzeling, yiling and tzeling's sis( i forgot the name) sori...
den.. i got one msg from my family..got prob..
den i was in bad mood...joey..wanted to cheer me up but i dunno wad happen to me...and sang malay jiwang song... haish...den we went inside Mrt and drop at raffles place..den we anyhow walk...me and joey like quarrel like that...den joey msg me smth...smth horrible...( ask me whether i wan break) den i was like NO!!!!!!!
den i went to her...and sae sori alot of time...
i promise myself to her alot alot of things...
den i walk wif her bck...den we went bck...den finally meet...them three at city link there...
Woah full house there ar...alot of banglas..alot of couples and the most alot is families..
den we walk walk...den went to suntec to GO to MY OTAKU house...
my favourite shop....a place that sell anime stuff!!!
hahas...den went to one shop..the counter doing magic...den i seen through their magic..
den went walk walk again...den took chattered bus to marina barrage...wah!! alot of people...
people go there see fireworks..u noe wad i did?? i went there to slp...hahas...
so after marina barrage...we shake everyone hand...den me and joey took taxi to xinghui chalet there...
den me and joey tot dat...we can slp there...we go there chat abit...den they send us to nearest mrt station...but too bad no more mrt liao..den xinhui's bro( i think) lend us $50 bucks to go home....
so we took taxi and stop at jurong spring cc...
we sat at the staircase...from 1 plus to 5 plus...
i keep slping at joey lap...its feel nice..and comfortable...
den me and joey played one..game...abt guessing wad colour is the car...
hahas...we keep like laughing...hahas...den i slp alot of time...
muahaha...den some we "ERM ERM"(NC16)
hahas..LOL...den ard 5 plus...we feel strong windy...
den joey predict that it is gonna rain...
den we went to bus stop ar...OMG!! MORE WIndy...i forget to bring hoodie...she damn cold...so i rubbed her hands..and hug her...to give her warmth...den i myself oso cold...
den saw 98 bus den hopped in. joey cant take it so took mrt...
den i listen song inside bus...den reached home...i heard something, Not confirm wad is it...
den msg joey using my dad no.
den wen to bath...den Slpppppp!!!!!
ok dat all...
bye readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...