Saturday, August 8, 2009

Todae Fun and ABIT stress...

Hello readers...
wanna hear my story todae??
morning wake up den msg joey and jason...den go bath..
den on comp...chat wiv joey..
den meet them at lakeside near cheers..
den i went there...tot i was the late person suddenly it was my second son..hahas..den meet them den...go to spooky hall..
DAMN SCARY smth happen to me..
i ask amirul to open the so called a door...den he open it..i saw POCONG!!! OMG...
den i went outside...i spit everywhere...OMG...
the ghost face was infront of me?? F**K...
i went out...den *skip sip* cant tell u more..
scary...den joey went watch movie..
den me, stan, shufian and amirul find place to eat and place to relax...
den meet joey..
den send her home..
tmw having a big dae...
bye readers...

I LOVE YOU JOEY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...