Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HEY READERS

Hello readers...
sori if i nvr post for long time...
i now quite busy...
hahas...N LEVEL coming...
wad should i do now??
i should juz study...
haish....NOw...i am single..to tell the truth i really cant live without joey...
i dunno why...among all my ex gf...she is the oni one i can remember...i telling the truth..
haish...now i not an fbj leader anymore...i duncare abt that team anymore...
i should juz focus on studies, soccer and my dreams....
now...i should be focusing for future...not, wasting time...
wasting time is like dancing all....dance cant make it anywhere...
soccer..can make it...and my dreams too...
haish....now...after N level..me and haikal will be finding jobs...maybe chocolate factory...
why not?... hahas....
den me and haikal dreams is to make one shop or restaurant together....
hahas...this is wad teenager dreams are...i dunno wad is adult thinking...
hahas...teenger dream are all fake...haish...i juz need to grow up...
and wanna tell u all...this fridae will be my birthdae...i going 16 yrs old...
and i will celebrating it wif my warriors team...
hahas....
lets talk abt todae...
morning wake up...
went sch as usual...
very cold...nowadays rain...
den *skip skip*
after sch...me, fareez, salihin and haikal...
went to solve things...
at last solve...and this fridae, we will play soccer...
hahas...it been so long i touch soccer ball...
i hope i will be the best goal keeper... better than lionel lewis...
hahas...singapore keeper...i will be better than their keeper...
wen i went to ITE...i will be the soccer team...
hahas, ok ok carry on...
den after...i went home and change...me, haikal, janick, koon, sihua, limbin and his gf..
we went to IKEA den we went to queensway to meet bro jatt...long time nvr go see him...
we chat chat...den maybe sat or sundae went to eastcoast to play skate..
den went to haikal grandmother house to eat...i mean break fast....we eat nasi lemak.. :D
hahas...delicious sia...hahas...den i went to haikal house...help him abit then went home..dry myself den i will post and clean my room...
ok ok thats all..
bye readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...