Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dear readers...

Hello readers...
day by day...i getting bored of living...
but wad to do...i got frens ard me...
but i dunnoe whether some of them treat me as frens or wad??
some time i confused...haish ok ok...
let tok abt todae and ytd...
Let talk abt todae now...

morning wake up ard...9 plus...den walk walk ard my house...dunno do wad...
den on com...
play games..den clean my rooms again
den my family and i go geylang...take my sister clothes for raya...
den i buy things for my raya too...
quite fun but argh!! damn hot and i was like OMG!!! so damn hot...
i buy alot of food...
wah hungry man>>!!!
hahas...
den walk walk abit then go home...
and now play wad?? play comp haiyo...
bored sia...actually todae i want to go jogging...
but cannot...dunno why oso...hahas...

ok now nothing to do...
lets talk abt ytd...
morning...wake up early cause got plan to do...
den on comp cause still early...
chat wif valentino...talk talk den go bath...
den went out...valentino msg me where am i??
den i tot i was the last one...hahas...den reach...valentino and lisha talking abt wad their parent...this is my parent la that is my parent la...bla bla bla...but fun...haha
den wait for nicholas....den he reached...we went to vivo...
den go cinema buy tickets...
den the show start at 2.20pm.
den we walk walk...den show start...wah OMG!!
the hamster very cute...they talk at the same timing...hahas...Cute..
hahas...i stare at valentino at one part of the show... u guess which part??
hahas...the part got BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!
hahas...i stared at valentino very funny cause that is valentino favourite song..BOOM BOOM POW!!
hahas...finix movie...we go eat...hahas...psps...ytd i nvr fast...hehes...
erm..den every body go home...but got one part i hate most..at mrt alot of people...i keep feeling people touch my butt...OMG!!den got one part i accident hold gerls...that stupid nicholas..den after taht left me and valentino...
we go jp...erm i follow valentino to jp library to the music sch...den i see all piano...OMG~~ nice man...nice piano..muz have nice price too rite??
hahas...erm den we went to jp to buy drinks...den go arcade...valentino play his game..i play my game...but i lost!! -.- hahas...
den we walk walk...i go to soccer shop...i see their boots..and their gloves...
hahas,...den walk walk again...den go home...
and ytd..on comp and play games and clean my room again...still havent finish...
-.-...
bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...