Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HEY READERS

hello...guys...
i wanna say smth??
erm at my text box...if got my name rite..
some are not me...
i dunno which idiot use my name to write at my cbox...
i oni noe..that my name is not exist for other i oni noe the moallim is me...
the is no more moallim but oni me...
am i been wondering how does teachers noe my blog??
and i guess some teacher are a spammer...
so everyone...
be careful if u got spammer...it would be some teachers..
argh....
shit...todae sway!!!
after sch..hang out wif valentino and other for awhile at sch, den i went home...and go jogging wif my soccer ball...i go jurong park...the 2.4km dribbling the ball...den after that...i went to street soccer...play...den omg...my muscle..from..ok ok...den got one part i slide...to save the ball...den i slide and save but smth happen....my muscle..twisted...den i was like omg..wad going to happen...
den got one of my fren straighten my leg...den abit ok...
but still pain...
some more...ytd..after going skate...i go home..but be4 that...i play ard jurong...
den i injured myself again...
fuck ar..!!!!
i keep injured!!!
haish....
ok thats all...
so readers...if i write nonsense things rite its not me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...