Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HEY READERS

Hello readers...
haish...
DAY BY DAY...I feel my life getting bored...
morning...
lesson start..i tot i can be attentive but i cant...
i was too tired...
haish....dunno why...
after school...
i dunno wad to do...all people looks very busy...
haish...so i get bored...i went home..and get crazy wif my rollerblade boots!!
WOOHOO!! but i nowhere to go...so i try to go sch...
den saw Selas and harriel
i chat wif them until 5 plus i think...
den i follow den jogging den i went home...
and at last...harriel told me not to look at food or drink be4 7pm..haish...nvrmind train myself...hahas...
den i went home, i as usual used computer and watch anime..hehes,
den went for break fast....WAH DAMN FULL!!! HUA HUA HUA!!!
hahas...den now blog..cause long tyme nvr update...
hahas....OK BYE READERS THATS ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...