Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HELLO readers....
haish...N level is still going on...
i left 4 daes...dat is on 5, 6,7,8 oct....
but but but....
FUn event is coming...
dat is HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!!
HOORAY...
hahas....i abit weird...
alot of people called me weird...but i quite fun to u all rite??
hahas...if u far away from me?? u wont noe me well...muz get more close...
hahas...and muz muz fast....a 4 fours dae left....sundae HARI RAYA!!
hahas...happy liao...
hahas...i update cause...got two reason...
one...i bored...and another reason cause...one of my fren ask me update..
hahas...i told her...i lazy but in the end i still update...
dat wad i called weird..
hahas...
i like to laugh if u notice...
hahas...cause...the emo side of me is gone!!
i am happi person... = ]
hahas....
bla bla skip skip...
todae...my N level...
is HALF OK AND HALF NOT OK...
abit hard...
I wanted u all to bless for me to pass...wif flying colours...
cool rite?? haha...
erm...so u all got smth to sae to me?? pls sae to my cbox..
thnx!!
bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...