Monday, September 7, 2009

HEllo readers...

Erm Hey readers...
alot of u dunno my another websites for My blog...
so nvrmind...
erm i posting now cause...selas ask me too...hahas..
so i will be posting abt the past few daes...
hahas...so...My N level...quite Cool...cause its easy..hahas...havent started the hardness of the paper...i think the most hardest is maths..do u think so?? second hardest is either science or eng...but to me eng and science are easy...but hard to get full mark ar..hahas...
erm abt my life..i throw all the sadness within me....hahas...
haish i dunno wad to sae...
if i stress i either play skate or jogging nowadays...
hahas...life so bored if i do nothing abt it...
hahas...so wish me luck for the upcoming N level exams...
left six subjects...and it will end ard 8 oct..
wish for me really hard...
thnx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...