Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HEY READER!!

HEY READERS...
i wan to tok abt ytd...
erm...ytd FBJ training...
woah very fun cause can sae at first i was the only guy who dance...
hahas...fun really fun...
hahas...
den we went out from sch...
den me , shufian and amirul went to jp...we walk walk at first...
i mux follow cause my adek( shufian) wan my suggestion...
super fun...hahas i suggest for him alot of thing but...he sae...he want smth more romantic...den we went mac to let amirul eat first...
den saw vernetta, she sae she want join FBJ...den i sae ok...so anythink or wateva juz meet us on next tues...hahas but i dunno next week got training or not cause...
we got prelim!!!....
haish...HAte EXam but wad to do??
jus take it la..
den we meet shufian's parent too..
cause shufian need suggestion from his mum too...
so...after he bought it...
i went home cause LALA Belo...ask me eat all...haish...
went home ard...8 plus...
so bored...met Mira...on the way home...
we chat chat..mira wiv her bf and her fren inside bus wiv me...
i listening to music...
i thinking abt my problem..hope it wont get big...
haish...
so that all...i eat then play comp..and slp...
kk bb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...