Thursday, July 16, 2009

todae quite fun...

hEllo readers...
todae...morning wake up...ard 6.00am...
meet reandy, afiqah and fatiha(syg)
i was the last person...so sori guys...hahas
den i hold fatiha hands...i love her so much...
den we went sch...i at 1a class.. kiss my syg...a kiss at the cheeks..den everyone at class look at me...
psps...hahas...den p.e. time fun...mr. nur nvr come so...miss jaya took over as relieved teacher...
i ask teacher can play catching....
den teacher sae can!!....first thing i do is make valentino angry...hahas den i said...1,2,3,4,5 LAI!!!
they chase me...hahas...fun after...dat...i go play basketball...den play soccer...haish...
den after sch... went to jp...me and shufian took alot of pics...
who more cute?? pls write it at my cbox...

Then after dat...we went lot 1... den we walk walk...me and shufian went to valentino house...den went home thennow me posting blog...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...