Monday, July 20, 2009

HEY READERS

hey readers...
todae nth special...
haish bored...todae nvr go wif my dar cause...she ask me to go wif my fren...
haish...nvm...I still can meet her...hahas...
todae after sch...chiong home....Wear skate and go sch...wait for haikal...and after haikal go skate...we gone crazy every where oso dun care...muahaha...FUN!!den after skate finish...i skate home...then i was looking at my fren and not looking at the road...haish i was abt to havve accident wif motorcycle... haish....den i lucky look in front...den i dodge that motor...HAISH...STUPID MOTOR!! but actually stupid are me cause i skate at the road hahas....
haish...if i not longer live here...who going to love my syg?? haish...nth happen den i went home now editing blog...later go bath...smelly sia me...after skate mah....hahas alot of exercise...hahas....ok bye readers...


I LOVE YOU FATIHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...