Saturday, July 11, 2009

TODAE BORED!!!

HELLO READERS....
TODAE maybe do nth...BUT U GUESS WAD I PLAN TODAE??
YEAh.....I WANT TO PLAY SKATE....
long time sia nvr play skate...i oni think alot of things....
haish....first thing in my mind is NDP performance...
second thing, haish i dunno how to sae our team...alot of scary cat...
hahas...nvm...erm.....
i super bored...actually todae muz go to hairis birthdae...but...i cant cause in the afternoon i go out wif parents...
so too bad...if i go there too... no use...confirm got quarrel and bla bla bla....
hahas...cant wait for wednesday...!!!! GOT EAT(MAMAM), GO to SOUEL garden....
sori if my spelling not good....hahas....
den nth...special happen...no gerls no life...hahas
JKJK
N LEVEL FIRST....
den career DEN GERLS!!!
I wANT TO BE CHEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUt sometime i think twice chef have no future....haish...cook can be any where learn but other cant....SO maybe ite nvr choose chef....
hahas....
that all for todae...!!!
NOW GO SKATE!!!!
YIPEE!!!
BYE BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...