Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HEY...

HI..
erm actually no post so i try make one...
no abt todae...
hahas
i going to tell u guys abt me..
ok..
my name is moallim.. but people gave me nick names...
my family called me didi and my grandma called me rudy... :P
so then in school..
when i was in sec 1 and 2...
my frens called me senget, kental, alot la...but i dun care...i getting famous by getting new names...
hahas...erm then sec three...
i was in warriors team...soccer team for street soccer...
my nickname is cochise...it was from the warriors the movie...
nvm...i dunno where my pic abt the warriors logo..
hahas
erm then sec four that is now...
i was giving more names...
i tell u all my name in sec four...
lewis, bass angel, black angel, black star, PlayboII, LJS(lewis jumpen sux!!)hahas.. i think that all but now they still called me PlayBoII...i lyk that name but i not that person...
hahas..remember i not PLayboII but i LYk the name oni...
hahas...
so..haish..
now i single..
wad to do?? i still love my ex...
but wad to do again??
so for now... i resting my heart...and keep it safe...and there is time for me to let it go...
dunno when...but for now First thing in my life is FOCUSING FOR N-LEVEL....
no.2 i would LIKE FBJ STAY LONG FOREVER...
no.3 i want every performance with no fear....
now no. 4 ...ME, Valentino, shufian, jit wee, khongyee, amirul, Salihin, nicholas, aaron,wenliang, fareez,haikal, spartans people..my fren...all...hahas
i forget their names...hahas... but i promise...i wont forget u.. :D
hahas...
BTW...like valentino said..
THIS SATURDAE....WE GONNA ROCK THIS SINGAPORE hehes...
LOL..
erm we will go to Bukit batok skatepark for me to play rollerblades...
den we will go to bukit timah...go jump down...hahas no la..jk jk...
ern go to bukit timah to have fun...go up then go down...we races...Who kill the most monkey win...hahas joking joking...hahas...
erm...so now i got nth to sae abt me...
hahas...one thing...i am cute??
HAHAS..
ok see ya..
bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...