Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TODAE SUPER HAPI....

Hello readers...
hear my hapi story todae...
morning wake up...bath den went school...be4 reach school rain...haiyo...lucky i bring umbrella...
hahas...den have lesson at last..or not slack oni...hahas
den english lesson....me and shufian was talking abt fatiha...den i sae to him...if fatiha kiss me...i will patch bck wif her...den suddenly fatiha went to toilet...den i was ps...den shufian went out and tell her...i was super shy...after sch...valentino and shufian pull me...den i was super duper shy...den i went infront of fatiha...look in her eyes...and sae hi...then suddenly she hug me and kiss at the cheek...i was high...and super happy...i dunno why...hahas
den i on the out to school...i msg her...saying that i was patch back wif her...as a promised to shufian...i do love her...
hahas...
so den after we went out sch...we went to seoul garden....we eat eat eat den toilet...hahahas...
me and other took pics...
den we walk walk walk up down...the shopping mall...den me and shufian took two pics
after this we went home...everybody separated one by one...hahas
but nvm tmw can still meet...hope we all be like this forever...
FBJ FOR LYFE!!!
bye readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...