Sunday, July 26, 2009

TODAE SUPER FUN AND Bored!!!

Hello readers..
todae went to johor bahru...
went alot of places..
fun and bored...
u noe why bored ???
cause alot of traffic jams...
haish stupid traffic...
i oni morning eat...mee rebus...
not enough..haish den afternoon nvr eat...
walao...super hungry...
on the way going to jb..i miz this three person...
first is fatiha( my galfren, she sick...haish pity her)
second is Lala Belo ( my fren, miz her cause she always msg me...)
third is joey and xinghui ( dunno why...she ask me to miz her...hahas...ok ok la...i miz u as a fbj member...)
den we walk walk...i buy nth actually go there juz to see see walk walk...
hahas...look at the prices first then save money den can buy...
wah at there got speaker but no bass...stupid speaker...Lousy!!!
i forgot to take photo...
haish wasted...
nvm one dae..go there again.. i will take alot of pics...
bye readers...
Lala Belo ask me go eat now...cause from afternoon nvr eat...den i was abit sick and going to faint..
she always ask me eat...den i sae ok ok... i will eat...
so reader...byes...
i going to cook my afternoon and dinner...to eat...i confirm full!!!...
so Bye readers...!!

I love YOU FATIHA....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...