Friday, July 17, 2009

todae haish....

hello readers...
todae as per normal...
wake up in the morning...meet my dar..
den wen sch...we was holding hands from afiqah house...to sch...den suddenly...Mdm hariani>>CB!!!
Haish....
we kena caught...
Mdm hariani says:
wad u think sch are??
PUB OR SCH AR...??
me: i sae SCH AR...
Mdm hariani:
u come sch to dating or study?
me: ~quiet~
den mdm hariani..sae...I WILL TELL UR FORM TEACher...
den she turn ard...i in my heart...sae F**K OFF AR....BOOST OFF!!!!
haish...reandy nvr kena...hahas...lucky him...
hahas
i went back to canteen buy my green tea...den go back class..
fatiha was crying...becoz she scared she kena beaten...haish i wish i could change place for her...i rather get beaten from her parent..then fatiha felt the pain...i willing to be responsible...
after sch...stay at sch...
play catching again....hahas fun at canteen...hahas
run run run...forget to go prayers...nvm we juz go...
fridae prayer end but we pray zohor...hahas...
den we went back...
suddenly my mood gone...
haish...went for the training...but nvr train for me cause...something happen...
i was climbing something then i want jump down but shufian go put chair for me actually but i suddenly drop hit the chair...woa!!
super pain but oni cramps....nth special...
hahas...i try to dance but abit abit pain nvm..carry on...
i was bored...and stress abt something...
fatiha and the rest play play play...den ard 6.15pm go home if i not wrong...
fatiha give me gdbye kiss den she went away...
haish i wish i got mood...
i want kiss her...argh...i dunno when...haish...
ok shufian draw our position...quite nice...and now is our shirt thingy...
we need abit modification...
den we switch off the hall lights and we went home....
gd bye readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...