Friday, July 24, 2009

ToDAE.. : )

hELLO READERS..
telling u wad happen todae ok??
haish i dunno whether i involve or not...fiq boost off...hahas...i dunwan to tell wad happen...dunwan kpo2...hahas...
den my fren from 4b go to 1a...i was like ok stop it...
then i pulled her...she pushed me...actually i angry...like wanna scold but...forget...she my fren...haish...
den i was in trouble...dunno who to help...both are my frens...haish...why everyone like to fight wiv each other...dey!! we same sch le...if different sch nvm ar...hahas...LOL
den after sch, i went to shufian house to take his entry proof...for our mother tongue oral...N level again...OMG...i second person...todae i not nervous cause i confirm failed...LOL!!!...hahas...
cause i hate mother tongue language...hahas dunno why...den after took my N level oral...went to meet valentino and other...den we practiced for NDP performance..we nvr even practiced...always slack!!! haish...damn it...nvm we will do it perfectly this time...everyone support us orite??hahas by the juz now saw my syg at sch, she very cute in red cross uniform...very cute!!! hahas....i miz her...Long tyme nvr go sch wiv her...
haish...wah OMG...me and her abt the hold things has been spread to whole sch for teacher oni la...if student i die...hahas...jk jk....hahas....Ok dats all...

I LOVE YOU FATIHA....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...