Friday, July 31, 2009

ABT YTD

Hello readers...
i will be posting abt ytd...
morning wake up, Bath den went sch..Msg Lala belo..
hear music on the way sch...kinda no mood...
den reach sch...i ask shufian and khong yee to follow me to buy water...they follow...
i bought green tea..as usual...den we meet fa...
we chat chat...
den lesson start...as usual bored but todae last dae...for learning...
so i focused...haish prelim must do well oso...
den after sch...we got training..train super fast....haish THAT Valentino...
HAiyo...always slack...dunno wad happen to him now..
haish....he went straight away to jp...nvm la him...duncare him...i need focused my performance and studies...so in our class left me , shufian and amirul...we slack do nth...we wait for fa to finish her cca...den my Syg msg me...saying wanna meet me.den i was, ok??
hahas...we send fa home first...den we went to frontgate...and saw joey...haiyo...
whenever i saw her i sense DANGER!!...hahahahaha...
met her..shake hand...den joey pinch me...WOAH!!!....
Super NIce...can straight away go hell or heaven i oso dunno
den at night....Stress coming bck...wat to do?? WEAR UR SKATE AND HAVE FUN...
When u wear skate....U better to be craziie or not..u are too lousy to wear that skate...
den skate from 8.30pm to 11pm...juz to let my mind ok...
thnx to HAikal...i feel ok rite now...thnx haikal..
erm den bought my Mp4...
den charge phone..and mp4...
it cost ard $70 and its has 4GB...
to me ok la...temporary oni...
i will be buying 120GB ard $398...
COOL!!!...i will be saving but i need to pay haikal first cause he lent me $10 for my mp4..
i oni brought $60...but i want that Mp4...
den bought oredi...sae bye bye to haikal..
den at night msg Lala Belo...
skate home...
i skate at road again...den i was focusing for msging...
den got one lorry...bang me abit..but i got lucky escape nth happen...
haish...that's all..
BYe readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome...TO MY PrOFiLe

HEY come IN...DUn worry...
U SPAM...I WILL BAN...
SO stay COOL...